Among the big brands prepare their sales campaigns for this winter in Australia, Zara announces new job openings for several states. Find out more information on immediate incorporation opportunities below.
Inditex stores have become a reference in the fashion industry in the last decades. The global leader is responsible for 6 large subsidiaries: Zara, Stradivarius, Massimo Dutti, Pull & Bear, Uterqüe and Lefties.
To meet the demands of the expected sales season of 2021, Zara seeks to hire salespeople and shop assistants for various of its physical establishments and also in its online sales channel. The network of stores offers a payment starting at $25.30 per hour.
The Spanish multinational launches its new vacancies to add new dependents to its consolidated workforce, which currently has over 1,500 employees across the country. Zara stores are present in various locations, such as:
- Perth WA
- Melbourne VIC
- Newcastle NSW
- Gold Coast QLD
- Brisbane QLD
- Canberra ACT
- Sydney NSW
- Adelaide Region SA
Inditex’s affiliated brand is looking for candidates with availability for immediate incorporation since their sales campaigns are underway. The company looks for candidates who are passionate about fashion and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You should enjoy interacting with customers and providing exceptional service.
Job opportunities at Zara
The current Zara sales campaign started a little over a week ago and will last until the end of August. Each year, the expected sales volume exceeds the expectations of all the other Inditex subsidiaries, due to the international success of the Zara stores.
For this reason, to meet the sales demand of the millions of Zara consumers, the firm launches this call for employment for sales assistants and some other roles we have select for you:
- Full-Time Sales Assistant – Perth WA
- Bondi Head Cashier ZARA – Sydney NSW
- Doncaster Floor Supervisor ZARA – Melbourne VIC
- Booragoon Visual Merchandiser ZARA – Perth WA
- Department Manager ZARA – Perth WA
- Burnside Department Manager ZARA – Adelaide Region SA
- Full-Time Sales Assistant ZARA – Melbourne VIC
- Garden City Visual Merchandiser ZARA – Brisbane QLD
- Highpoint Department Manager ZARA – Melbourne VIC
- Chadstone Full Time Sales Assistant ZARA – Melbourne VIC
- Kotara Visual Merchandiser ZARA – Newcastle NSW
- Pitt Street Stockroom Supervisor ZARA – Sydney NSW
- Full-Time Sales Assistant – Sydney NSW
- Head Cashier ZARA – Canberra ACT, and more.
If you want to be a part of Zara’s team, access the jobs section of the chain of stores to see all the job offers available today. Visit the “Inditex Careers” website and select the brand in which you want to see the vacancies with the open enrolment period, in this case, Zara.
Once on the Zara section, use the search filter by country and select Australia, in addition to the area, city and job position filters to speed up applications. Once you find the desired vacancy, select the sign-up button to add your information and send your resume. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: news.com.au/ bokor.com.au