Put the world on vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
- Check out the job opportunity for store operator offered by QE Foodstores
- Coles Supermarket is making a new job opportunity available for immediate start. See the conditions and learn how to apply
- APX Hotels Apartments is offering job opportunities for housekeeping, check the conditions
Go here joy is in the journey
At Wyndham Destinations, we go further as a team. We believe in the impact of a helping hand and the power of vacations. If you enjoy working in an environment where no two days are the same, join our Shoal Bay team as the Room Attendant today!
How you’ll shine
As a job opportunity for Room Attendant, you will be responsible for providing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and comfort in guest accommodation. You will be responsible for carrying out key daily tasks in the Housekeeping Department and most importantly delivering a high level of customer service.
How you’ll be rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- Welcome to Wyndham Gift (to the value of $100) *
What you’ll bring
- To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Able to work within a flexible, rotating roster which includes weekends, evenings and Public Holidays
- Be motivated, have a good eye for detail and have high cleaning standards
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but not essential
Where you’ll begin your journey
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific.
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines.
- Taste Growers Market is offering an excellent cashier job opportunity, check it out
- Check out the job vacancy for pick & packers that Workforce International is offering
A place for everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Source: Indeed | Image: NCESC / Booking