Only a week for the new year’s eve and you’re still looking for a job? Get a new job today wherever you are. If you have great organizational skills and a clinic eye for detail, you can find hundreds of opportunities in the maintenance sector in the UK. Learn more below.
Working as a housekeeper, cleaner or cleaning assistant, or even as a domestic assistant might be a good shot if you are looking for a job with fewer qualifications needed. You will be performing a combination of cleaning duties in order to maintain commercial establishments and private households in a clean and orderly manner.
The duties of a maid or housekeeper may include cleaning, vacuuming, organising, and some other chores depending on the department you are working at. To keep up with the demands, you must have skills such as:
- Following the safety standards due to the coronavirus situation
- Service orientation
- Good observation abilities and attention to detail
You can find hundreds of offers for cleaning jobs in the UK ate the Indeed job portal. Here are the latest uploaded offers on the website:
Cleaner Assistant at APCOA PARKING UK
In this position, you will be working 40 hours per week between 6 am to 8 pm Monday to Saturday (shifts), with the possibility of work overtime. The cleaning is to be done on a daily basis to ensure every part of the building, site and offices are thoroughly cleaned. The organization specifies that it is necessary to maintain high-quality cleaning standards in order to reduce the COVID-19 transmission risk.
Cleaning Supervisor at the Mountain Warehouse
Mountain Warehouse is currently looking for a daytime cleaning supervisor to work at flexible hours, between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm, and the position is for the London based office. This role is perfect for candidates that enjoy working in a vibrant and fast-paced environment.
As a cleaning Supervisor/Manager, you will be responsible to ensure the deep cleans are carried out in a covid environment. For this reason, it’s necessary to follow the security procedures closely, taking care of the daily cleaning tasks and providing a high standard of service. You will be overseeing the cleaners assigned to you, making sure that all areas are kept sanitised and organized.
Domestic Assistants at NHS Scotland
If you want to join NHS Tayside, there are positions available for either 20 or 30 hours per week at the hospital. In this job, you will be required to deliver Domestic Services within the hospital, maintaining a high-quality standard. For the position, you will be doing both teamwork and working on your own, so you must have good communication skills and the ability to follow instructions. It’s also important to be able to respond constructively to unpredictable situations and cope under pressure.
Due to the pandemics, the cleaning standards have become harder to achieve. That was one o the main factors the cleaning sector suffered a sudden expansion both on the first trimester of 2020 and during the last months. Here are some of the offers that we think might interest you:
- Housekeeper/Deep cleaning operative – Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Supply Cleaner – High School Of Dundee
- Shop Cleaner Team member – Haven
- Accommodation Cleaning Team Member – HavenHotel
- Cleaner/ Room Attendant – Alton Towers Resort
- Weekend Morning Cleaner 6 am-2 pm – McDonald’s
- Housekeeping and Room Attendant – Signature Living
- Morning Cleaner x3 – St Mary’s University
- Cleaner (Part-time, Morning Shift) – Lidl
- Upholstery Cleaner – TC Facilities Management
- Cleaner – O.C.S
- Dry Cleaning Spotter – American Dry Cleaning Company
- Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation TrustClinical Housekeeper – King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Cleaning Support – TC Facilities Management
- Team Member (Housekeeping) – Premier Inn
To see these and many other vacancies in cleaning, housekeeping and domestic services, please visit the Indeed job portal. Once on the website, you can access all information on requirements, locations, contracts, remuneration and more. Good luck with your new job!
Source: Indeed | Images: mashvisor/ adurma