Are you looking for a job opportunity within the Victoria State Government? You can join the Victorian Government Department of Health and Human Services with one of their newly opened job spots.
Aiming for all Victorians to be safe, healthy and able to lead a life they value, The Department of Health and Human Services delivers several policies, services and programs in order to support and enhance the health and wellbeing of all Victorians.
The organization currently offers over 190 positions for diverse sectors, including administrative assistance, personal care, home health, management and more. Check out some of the areas you may be able to work at the Department:
Ageing and Mental Health: the first stands for a service of protection for vulnerable Victorians, focused on promoting health at every age; the second guarantees Victorians with a mental illness should be able to live a fulfilling life.
Alcohol and drugs: as alcohol and drugs problems affect not just individuals, but their families, friends and communities, the government operates care and rehab programs to recover the individual’s health.
Ambulance services: the goal of the Department is to provide an ambulance response within 15 minutes for 85 per cent of Code 1 emergency incidents.
Children and families: Victoria’s child and family services provide early and connected support for these groups through a unified system.
Disability: the Department also ensures that citizens who live with any kind of disability have the opportunities they deserve, starting at a healthy life.
Health and wellbeing/ Housing and homelessness: the Department invests in health infrastructure to guarantee Victorians can get the care and treatment they need; and also provides a safe and secure home to assist individuals, families and communities.
Public health: according to The Public health and wellbeing plan 2015-2019 outlines, the Government’s provide quality services and programs to improve the health of all Victorians.
If you are willing to work for this incredible organisation, you must have Permanent Residency in Australia, as it is requested for applying to any governmental institution. Check out some of the job opportunities we have selected for you:
- Project Officer
- Housing Services Officer x 2 (HSO2)
- Supervisor – Hurstbridge Farm
- Authorised Officer (VPSG4)
- Therapeutic Care Workers
- Child Protection Practitioner
- Hub Lead, COVID-19 Vaccine (VPSG5)
- Senior Policy Advisor, COVID-19 Vaccine (VPSG5)
- Senior Project Officer Epidemiology, COVID-19 Vaccine
- Reception Services Officer, Client Support and Housing Services
- Senior Budget Analyst x3 (VPSG5)
- Investigation Officer, Intake & Resolutions
- Manager Performance and Monitoring, COVID-19 Vaccine (VPSG6)
- Tenancy and Property Officer, Client Support and Housing Services
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Child Protection Practitioner (CPP3)
- House Supervisor (Loddon) (DDSO3A)
- Administration and Procurement Officer, Business Services Unit
- Data Coordinator, Data and Intelligence
You can access these and other 170 job offers at the INDEED job portal. To do so, go to au.indeed.com and search for Victorian Government Department of Health and Human Services. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: data.aurin.org.au/ Victoria News