If you have been looking for a job since last month, you might have gotten stuck in some job portals with hundreds of opportunities. However, a service-focused recruiting website might be your best shot today!
We will show you some of the best job offers at Spinifex Recruiting, an Australia owned group with a progressive and leading recruitment company that specializes and several sectors across City, Country and Coast.
The company is known for its personalized approach to doing business. That means they search for the best professionals to provide a tailored service to meet their client’s necessities. If you want to search for a job with Spinifex Recruiting, you can work in plenty of sectors, like:
- State Government
- Local Government
- Renewable Energy
- Traffic Control
The business has excelled in Business Support, Traffic Control recruitment, Mining and Industrial Work, Executive, Government, and Local Councils, and even more areas of expertise. If you are interested in working for the corporation, check out some of the offers we selected for you today below.
General Labourer – Lismore & Far North Coast
This professional will be responsible for a range of activities, like construction laboring, horticulture, site clean-up, plant operation, logistics, production and warehouse, truck driving and others. The company requires:
- Physically fit candidates that can undertake manual labour
- Reliable transport
- A current Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Team player and able to follow direction
- Good communication skills
- Committed and reliable
- Availability to work at short notice
Maintenance Fitter – Dubbo & Central NSW
In the maintenance team, you will be responsible for activities such as installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing production machinery in the facility, aiming to troubleshoot breakdowns to return the equipment to service as quickly as possible.
The Maintenance crew is also responsible for ensuring equipment modifications are properly conducted, therefore minimizing the risk of cross-contamination and guaranteeing product safety and quality standards. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform planned and emergency maintenance, repairs and troubleshoot by diagnosing equipment defects and develop solutions to ongoing or recurring problems
- Disassemble and reassemble the equipment for sanitization and deep cleaning
- Read blueprints, schematic drawings and diagrams to determine work procedures and troubleshoot ideas
Electricians – Melbourne
A Riverina-based client of Spinifex Recruiting that possesses global reach is searching for qualified Electricians to join their team. As a part of the electrical crew, you will be responsible for activities such as:
- Installing, commissioning, and maintaining bottling line equipment
- Comprehensive electrical repairs and maintenance
- Fault finding and breakdown maintenance
- Adhering to WSH and HACCP principals
The Spinifex Recruiting website posts new job offers daily. Once on the portal, you can find these and many more vacancies in different sectors. Here are some other opportunities that might interest you:
- Team Manager
- Finance Manager
- Shift Manager
- SAP HR Success Factors Lead
- Industrial Designer
- Aspiring Joinery Makers
- Carpenters, and others.
Source: Spinifex Recruiting | Images: parkeschampionpost.com.au/ spinifexrecruiting.com.au