For candidates who have experience in the logistics and transportation sector, or for those looking to enter the area, there are numerous job opportunities this early September. Find out more below.
If you are looking for a job in the most diverse regions of Canada, working in the logistics sector is a great option. With the expansion of virtual commerce and also the reopening of establishments, this function is essential for many businesses.
As a logistics worker, you can operate in factories, industries, shops, hospitals, service institutions and much more, since logistics and distribution services are necessary for all types of organizations.
Among the most in-demand positions in the sector is that of a warehouse waiter, especially for large chain stores; drivers to transport various types of cargo and operators who work directly with logistics.
The vacancies that we bring you today are from the Indeed job portal and have temporary, permanent and self-employed contracts. The positions also have varied options for working hours, such as full-time, part-time, intensive or indifferent. Look at some of the job opportunities we have selected for you:
Logistics Assistant Night Shift Bison Transport — Winnipeg, MB: as a Logistics Assistant, you will work directly with the company’s network of partner carriers and Bison operations team to coordinate freight movement through Canada and the US, in order to properly service the client base.
Warehouse Assistant A.M.A. Horticulture — Kingsville, ON: as the company mover into its busy season, A.M.A. is looking for a candidate to join their team who is task-oriented, self-motivated, and a reliable team player. The main duty of the Warehouse Assistant is to fill customer orders and prepare them for delivery. All warehouse associates are responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
Material Handler/Driver II Canadian Blood Services — Winnipeg, MB: as a supply chain logistics worker, in this role you’ll serve as a Regular Part-Time Driver. The company states that its drivers work very closely with its Collections team and donors — so an aptitude for customer service is imperative! Collaboration, respect, and integrity are essential in this role.
If you want to guarantee your employment for this month of September and apply for immediate incorporation, access ca.indeed.com and see the complete list of available jobs by selecting the “Logistics” category search filter. Here are some of the most recent opportunities published:
- Logistics Coordinator (Class 5 Driver) Chit Chats — Montréal, QC
- Dispatch Assistant, Griffin Logistics Ltd. — Rocky View County, AB
- Customer Service Administrator Prepac Manufacturing Ltd — Delta, BC
- Project Coordinator – Transit Infrastructure (Talent Pool) Metrolinx — Toronto, ON
- Warehouse Administrative Clerk Intelcom Express — Nepean, ON
- Front Desk Clerk/Customer Service Rep Compass Group — Mississauga, ON
- Project Coordinator Pacific Builders’ Supplies — Cobble Hill, BC
- Analyst (Buyer’s Assistant) Taku Sports Group — Whitehorse, YT
- Inventory Control Assistant — Port Perry, ON
- Logistics & Nutrition Assistant Providence Care — Kingston, ON
- Customer Service Representative Route Driver Ryan Company Ltd — Coquitlam, BC
- Truck Driver DeVry Greenhouses — Canada
- Logistics Assistant Night Shift Bison Transport — Winnipeg, MB
Source: ca.indeed.com | Images: ansta24.com/ jlc-solutions.co.uk