The Cotton On Group has become Australia’s biggest fashion retail group in the last years. The global brand is now expanding its personnel, and you can be a part of the team! Check out more information below.
With over 1,300 stores distributed in 17 countries, Cotton On Group has several successful brands, including COTTON:ON, Cotton On Kids, Cotton On Body, Rubi Shoes, Supréand other lifestyle brands like TYPO!
The Cotton On team members are people who love to get involved with the work environment, roll up their sleeves and make things happen. In this company, being proactive and hands-on is very appreciated.
It’s the business shared belief that the company can make a difference in the lives of everyone it touches, from coordinators and team members to customers in every corner of the world.
Central to all of this work is the Cotton On Foundation, where the commitment and dedication of the company’s members in the retail stores are recompensed. It is worth checking it out online if you want to be impressed.
Cotton On Group keeps on opening new stores in Australia and around the world, as well as expanding their stores into megastores. The company searches for innovation and real opportunities, and if you start there, you can go anywhere!
Talking about opportunities, it’s time to show you some of the best job offers at the Cotton On Group. The firm currently has over 120 jobs available for you to apply for. We listed the latest offers for you:
Casual Team Member – Geelong VIC
- Provide excellent customer service, go above and beyond to create amazing moments for the store’s clients.
- Hit your targets. You’re the key to a winning store.
- Be a Foundation Ambassador.
- Take direction, process with pace and make your store look amazing.
- Love the product and the customers.
Kids Perth DFO – Perth Central Business District WA
- Know your targets and achieve results for your team.
- Listen to your retail leaders, process with pace and make your store look amazing.
- Be curious, ask questions and seek feedback to unlock your store’s possibilities.
- Support the team to execute and achieve targets, be resourceful and dedicated.
Store Management Expressions of Interest – Blacktown NSW
- Enable your team to create amazing moments and experiences the customers will love.
- Deliver on the plan, motive your team to make it happen and communicate clear targets.
- Empower and grow your team of retail legends.
- Respond to trade quickly, make your store look amazing and get results.
If you want to be a part of Australia’s largest value fashion retail group, you can access over 120 job opportunities at au.indeed.com by searching for Cotton On Group. Apply today!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: Passwell/ V&A Waterfront