Being a part of the Guest Services Team, you will report directly to the Front Office Manager. Responsibilities include assisting our guests, making reservations, checking in and checking out guests, and dealing with financial transactions on a daily basis. In this capacity, you will be challenged to deliver the highest level of customer service, ensuring our guests have a memorable experience, so they come back to stay with us again. If successfully chosen for the role, the selected candidate must be self-motivated, highly organised, and goal orientated with a passion for working with people.
- Here’s how to apply for the housekeeper job opportunity offered By Blue Bell Inn
- Over 4,000 jobs available in the logistics sector across Canada: operators, assistants and more
- Here’s how to apply for housekeeper job opportunity offered by Northern Rockies Lodge
The job vacancy has several benefits and advantages. Check below all the necessary conditions to sign up for this great opportunity. Don’t miss this chance.
- As mentioned above duties include checking guests in and checking them out according to standards, making reservations, and making changes to reservations.
- Answering phones in a professional manner.
- Dealing with cash and other financial transactions and making sure all transactions that are made balance out.
- Assessing all guest needs, making sure that are accommodated to the best of one’s ability, which includes resolving any issue during the guest’s stay. Moreover, this also includes making sure to arrange services for any guest with special needs.
- Dealing with groups, assigning rooms accordingly for them, and preparing a rooming list. This also includes processing both arrival and departure for them and setting up payment methods.
- Make sure that room inventory doesn’t get overbooked.
- Assist with achieving hotel targets, including the Hotels loyalty program enrollments and achieving Medallia targets.
- Some clerical duties also include photocopying, faxing, scanning, and filing documents.
- Following emergency protocols, making sure an emergency report is created every two hours, in case of an emergency.
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- A positive friendly and outgoing attitude at all times
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new business processes and best practices
- Job vacancy available for receptionist offered by Auberge Sauvignon, check
- New available cashier job vacancy offered by Bulk Barn Foods Limited
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Exceptional phone skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate effectively in a team and influence
- Bilingualism will be considered a strong asset
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to keep themselves busy during downtime
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of working with Point of Sales System
- Preferred knowledge of working on SynXis PMS
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Exceptional negotiation and sales skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressured situation
Preference will be given to candidates with previous hotel experience.
Source: Indeed | Image: Blog Simpleshotel / Powderhounda