Founded in 1822, the leading global law firm Ashurst has almost 200 years of experience and has been growing ever since. The firm claims that the pillar of their services is the quality standard of the company. That was responsible for the firm’s recognition both locally and globally with other corporations, financial institutions, and governments in all areas of commercial law. Find out how to work for Ashurst below.
According to the firm’s official website, the goal of the institution is to be the most progressive global law firm. The corporation manages to have a modern mindset and approach that instinctively delivers a fresh perspective on situations. One of the key factors for their success is to deliver a practical and commercial set of solutions to their clients, just what is needed in today’s ever-changing business landscape.
The firm also points out some important parts of their work methods, like the responsible business, delivering positive impacts for the employees, clients, the environment, and the communities. The company offers a competitive salary, with the possibility of rewards for high performance, flexible working, and many other benefits that make Ashurst a unique place to work.
If you want to be part of this company, make sure to visit the job portal Seek. Once on the website, search for Ashurst to find many opportunities like the ones we show below. Here are some of the vacancies currently being offered by the law firm:
- Associate-Ashurst Advance
- Legal Counsel
- Projects and Procurement Senior Associate
- Legal Analyst
- Procurement Lead
- Projects & Procurement Lawyer
- Change Manager
- Legal Project and Process Coordinator
- Project Manager 12 month FTC
- IT Service Delivery Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Contracts and Compliance Advisor
- Litigation Lawyer
- Senior EUC Engineer – 12 month FTC
- HR Administrator – 3 month Fixed Term Contract
- Team Assistant – 12 month FTC
Remember you can get a full job description including a breakdown of responsibilities and the average remuneration attached to the role on the Ashurst careers page at www.ashurst.com/en/careers. These are some of the most required positions at the global law firm this December:
If you are looking for an opportunity that involves great abilities with customer service, organization, and time management skills, this vacancy is perfect for you. The firm offers a position for you to assist with their internal and external client needs. As an Operations Assistant you will be directly responsible for:
- Supporting the facilities
- Assisting mail/courier services
- Management records – including creation, archiving, and recall
- Managing office supplies
- Offering printing support
- Room booking and client meeting support, amongst other functions.
Team Assistant – Part Time (2 days/week)
The company is currently looking for an experienced Team Assistant that will be joining the Canberra office on a part-time basis (2 days/week). The professional will be responsible for providing effective general administration assistance across a range of tasks within the office, working closely with Lawyers, Practice Executives, and Senior Associates to assist with the following:
- Business Development
- Document Amendment
- General Administration Assistance
- Monthly Billing
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Trademark Administrator. The professional can choose to be based in one of the following location offices: Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney. The administrator will be working with a client-focused experience:
- Amongst the duties of the administrator, they will prepare and file trademark applications and other official correspondences, like oppositions for Australia & New Zealand
- Prepare instructions to other agents
- Report trademark reception and advertisement, and other functions.
Source: Ashurst | Images: sdi.co.uk bbfldesign.com