BIG W is a chain of department stores that was founded in regional New South Wales in 1964. As a division of Woolworths Group, the group currently holds over 180, and you can be a part of this team with the job opportunities that we’ll show you today.
With almost 200 stores and around 22,000 employees across Asia and Australia, BIG W stocks clothing, garden products, health and beauty, pet items, DVDs, books, CDs, furniture items, snack food and even electrical household appliances.
Throughout its variety of merchandise, BIG W has a large selection of brand items. At BIG W, you can safely shop with the knowledge that you’ll find the brands you trust at Everyday Low Prices.
If you have the opportunity to shop at BIGW, you will experience the pride they have in their people by the excellence of their service, store presentation and product displays. The team is more than a group of people working together, it is a family.
BIG W is also very proud of the number and character of its team. The company trains and empowers their workers to perform their jobs accurately and exceed expectations. The contribution is recognised and rewarded, promoting an atmosphere of co-operation and respect amongst all staff.
By working at the BIG W, you will be a part of a huge team that operates in the largest cities and also the smallest local towns. You will join an innovative Australian retailer and be rewarded with competitive benefits and salary.
To fit in this environment, you’ll need to be in for excellent customer service, besides wanting to develop your personal interests along with your career goals. If you are this person, BIG W is the perfect place for you!
The priority of the company is always to meet the needs of every client. To do this, BIG W is searching for hardworking team members to occupy different positions. Take a look at some of jobs currently available for you in several locations across Australia:
- Grocery Manager – Woolworths The Pines
- Qualified Baker – Woolworths Newstead
- Liquor Team Member – BWS Ascot
- Customer Assistant – Dan Murphy’s Caringbah NSW
- Team Member – BWS Fairfield Heights – Brown Jug NSW
- eCommerce Strategy Associate
- Risk and Compliance Analyst – Culture and People
- Senior Brand & Agency Partnerships Manager – Melbourne
- Qualified Butcher – Woolworths Marrickville
- Drive-Thru Attendant – BWS Halfway Hotel (Beverley) Drive Thru (ALH)
- Program Coordinator – Smart Fulfilment
- Drive-Thru Attendant – BWS Retreat Drive-Thru
- Logistics Operator – Vinpac McLaren Vale
- Senior Business Analyst Strategic Projects
- Accountant Gross Profit & Inventory
- Information Technology Commercial Analyst
- Senior Test Engineer
- Team Leader – Payroll Reporting, Analytics and Insights
- Implementation Manager – Integrated Solutions, and many more positions.
BIG W is an exciting and transformational retail space where you can have the experience of unique career opportunities. If you are chasing growth and development, you can’t miss this opportunity. This week alone, the company posted over 300 jobs in several categories.
Furthermore, the chain of stores also offers casual, part-time, fixed-term and contractor work. To check out more job offers at BIG W, go to au.indeed.com and search for the company. You can view more information on any of the jobs by clicking on them on the list on the left side of the screen. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: newideafood.com.au/ cwa-eng.com