Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our objective is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creative thinking and fun, our groups help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
- Over 180 job opportunities at the Cotton On chain of stores: Supré, TYPO, COTTON:ON and more
- Great job opportunity offered by Silk Hospitality for housekeeper, check it out
- Over 150 job opportunities available at Technology Core Australia, apply today
Go where joy is in the journey
At Wyndham Destinations, we go further as a group. We think about the impact of a helping hand and the power of job vacations. If you enjoy working in an environment where no two days are the same, join our Sydney group as the Room Attendant today!
How You’ll Shine
As a Room Attendant, you will be accountable for providing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and comfort in guest accommodation. You will be accountable for carrying out key daily tasks in the Housekeeping Department and most significantly delivering a high level of customer service.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven arrangement that promotes continual growth and advancement for its people. Some of our many advantages on offer include:
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
What You’ll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Able to work within a adaptable, rotating roster which includes weekends, evenings and Public Holidays
- Be motivated, have a good eye for detachment and have high cleaning standards
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but not essential
- Logistics and transportation company Toll Group to hire over 95 team members, apply now
- HOYTS chain of cinemas hires crew members in Melbourne, Sydney, Chadstone and several other locations
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., for example how we treat each member of our increasing community. Here, you’ll find a group that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal possibility employer, and all applicants will be examined for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your implementation or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Source: Indeed | Image: Hotelflow / Wyndhamap